Data Deletion Request
The firm values the privacy of its clients and Web/blog site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the firm when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Telephone number
- Email address
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the firm, via the contact form on the website.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Any other business-related reason.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”-small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
You may request removal of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the Services. Please contact us by submitting a form below.
What is a Client ID?
Client ID is being used by Google Analytics to provide site statistics so we can measure how the site performs. It does not contain personally identifiable information. However, we will honor requests to delete such tracking data if information is provided.
In order to remove this, we need the “Client ID” stored on your browser cookie. The following resource will assist you in finding your cookies.